Maximum Asset Recovery For Manufacturers
Maximizing asset recoveries is a science that takes many uncommon industry dynamics into account. Value cannot be adequately measured or evaluated simply by the revenues achieved by selling the inventory to the highest paying customer, at the expense of product quality or channel security as an example. Many other factors must be considered when measuring true recovery, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Reduction of expenses that are associated with pre-sale returns activities
- Management, inventory expenses and processing
- Warranty and customer back-end support expenses
- Retail and distribution protection and harmony
- OEM sales personnel productivity
The reduction in expenses, brand equity, customer satisfaction are all critical and additional components of true recovery value. Segue ensures that all areas of ROI are taken into account in order to produce the best Financial, Channel and Operational outcome is achieved.